Saturday, November 21, 2009

Creme Brulee @ Laurent Bernard Chocolatier

Last night was a fun night. I had asked Adrian to plan the night for us and he suggested we go to Mohamed Sultan Rd.

This area was new to me. Looking back, I kind of feel dumb assuming that the fun stopped at Clarke Quay.

I was in an area called Robertson Quay, it was fantastic. The atmosphere very chilled out and there were some restaurants I'm keen to go back and try. There was also a piazza area, which reminded me of the Lygon St Forum in Sydney.

We had met a friend for dinner and he suggested we go to Laurent Bernard Chocolatier for dessert. I loved having local on the team, nice one Jeremy!!
The creme brulee had a nice thick crackle of caramel toffee and the soft centre was not too sweet or eggy.

Okay, it was good though have to admit it wasn't life changing.
I think I might have been a little high from soaking up too much of the great atmosphere.

Visit Laurent Bernard Chocolatier

No comments:

Post a Comment